Follow the steps below to get started with your WordPress Theme.
- Log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New >> Upload theme.
- Upload Codify-pro.zip and Activate themes.
You can use FTP client like FileZilla to connect your web server.
- Unzip codify-pro.zip to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/themes/ and upload your new copy of codify Pro theme.
- Now, log into the WordPress Dashboard with your login details.
- Select the Appearance panel, then Themes.
- You will see the theme in the list.
- Then, click Activate button.
- Now, the theme will be activated and go through the following options to set up the theme step wise.
When you click on “Activate” button to activate codify-pro Theme, you will see the a notice offering you to install required and recommended plugins.
Click “Begin installing plugins”, on the screen that appears, next select the plugins you want to be installed, pick “Install” in Bulk Actions select box and click “Apply” button. For optimal user experience install and activate all recommended plugins.